I love my job concepts with text on light box on desk table in home office stock photo
If you are a self-motivated professional who is excited about a long-term, forward-moving career with a locally based and growing bank, you may be a good fit for Integrity Bank & Trust.
Integrity is a full-service community bank who is passionate about caring for customers and our staff; Integrity provides personal attention and state-of-the-art technology. We are always looking for great talent. If you do not see an available position, but would still like to submit your resume, do so by clicking the above link. If a suitable opening becomes available, we will contact you.
For more information, contact any of our branches. We would love to meet you.
Learn More about Us
Level/Salary Range: TBD based on experience
Bank Area: Retail
Position Type: Non-Exempt (hourly basis), Part-Time and Full-Time Positions Available
JOB DESCRIPTION/ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Teller Operations-
- Ability to process a variety of teller transactions and cash balancing. Perform other duties as needed.
- New Accounts/Services-
- Responsibilities include the ability to perform new account openings and closings. Ability to identify additional services and refer, if appropriate, to other lines of business.
- Customer Service-
- High level of customer interactions of all types; requiring a wide knowledge of bank services to include all electronic offerings
- Answer telephone calls and handle issues with proficiency
- Flexibility to perform other duties as assigned and maintain a level of professionalism and appearance.
- Know, adhere and administer all other compliance-related procedures and processes relevant to banking functions; e.g. BSA/AML, GLBA, IT Security, etc.
SKILLS AND SPECIFICATIONS:
- Cash handling experience
- Good at multitasking, prioritizing work and possess flexibility in day to day workflow
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Be proactive and perceptive in caring for customers and team members
- Must be detail oriented and have a basic knowledge of accounting
- Represents the bank in a manner that maintains and expands banking relationships
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Possess a positive attitude, with a professional image and professional energy
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to work Saturday’s and occasional evenings
- Be a notary or willing to obtain a notary license
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to adapt to a flexible work schedule
- Advocate the Integrity Code of Culture