I love my job concepts with text on light box on desk table in home office stock photo
If you are a self-motivated professional who is excited about a long-term, forward-moving career with a locally based and growing bank, you may be a good fit for Integrity Bank & Trust.
Integrity is a full-service community bank who is passionate about caring for customers and our staff; Integrity provides personal attention and state-of-the-art technology. We are always looking for great talent. If you do not see an available position, but would still like to submit your resume, do so by clicking the above link. If a suitable opening becomes available, we will contact you.
For more information, contact any of our branches. We would love to meet you.
Learn More about Us
Client Services Officer - Integrity Wealth Advisors
Branch: Trust Company
Level/Salary Range: $45,000 – $55,000
Bank Area: Trust Company
Position Type: Full Time, Exempt
Location: 13540 Meadowgrass Dr., Ste. 100
The Client Services Officer provides proactive operational support to the company’s wealth advisors. The duties are primarily associated with activities related to client accounts, to include preparation and facilitation of account paperwork, phone call/email/in-person interactions with clients and their extended contacts, communications with the outside financial firms we use for client accounts, ad hoc client operational tasks, and the collection and organization of client data. This position also serves as the liaison between the Wealth Advisor team and the vital back-office Operations team.
- Client first approach – we have a company only because clients are willing to pay for our services. Unhappy clients lead to lost clients. They must see that we put them first in all that we do for them, to include the quality of our work and the energy we put behind it
- Professionalism – present yourself in a professional manner to include ethical behavior, a courteous demeanor (in person and online), proper etiquette (in person and online), competence in work, and a neat appearance
- Client relationship management – earn the trust of clients through timely completion of tasks and pleasant interactions
- Communication – must be able to convey confidence and competence in oral and written communication with clients
- Teamwork – engage with the entire Integrity team, earn their trust, be sensitive to the various personalities, make everyone a fan of you
- Organization and attention to detail – stay organized and on top of all minutiae, and work a task until its completion
- Responsibility – take ownership of the outcomes of the client, advisor and co-worker experience
- Work quickly and efficiently – complete tasks in a timely fashion and find new ways to improve efficiencies
- Customer service experience
- Administrative background and proven attention to detail
- Financial services experience and a familiarity with standard concepts, practices and products is preferred but not required
- Proper interpersonal and communication skills for interacting with prospects, clients, colleagues
- Proficiency in the various computer systems used within an office environment to include Microsoft Office products
- Attention to detail which results in a high level of accuracy
- A high degree of organizational skill, a goal-oriented approach and the ability to work independently or with a team
- A high level of productivity
- A positive attitude with a willingness to take initiative
- Advocate of the Integrity Code of Culture
Branch: Positions open at multiple locations
Level/Salary Range: $14.00 to $17.00/hr. based on experience and qualifications
Bank Area: Retail
Position Type: Non-Exempt (hourly basis), Part-Time and Full-Time Positions Available
JOB DESCRIPTION/ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Teller Operations-
- Ability to process a variety of teller transactions and cash balancing. Perform other duties as needed.
- New Accounts/Services-
- Responsibilities include the ability to perform new account openings and closings. Ability to identify additional services and refer, if appropriate, to other lines of business.
- Customer Service-
- High level of customer interactions of all types; requiring a wide knowledge of bank services to include all electronic offerings
- Answer telephone calls and handle issues with proficiency
- Flexibility to perform other duties as assigned and maintain a level of professionalism and appearance.
- Know, adhere and administer all other compliance-related procedures and processes relevant to banking functions; e.g. BSA/AML, GLBA, IT Security, etc.
SKILLS AND SPECIFICATIONS:
- Cash handling experience
- Good at multitasking, prioritizing work and possess flexibility in day to day workflow
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Be proactive and perceptive in caring for customers and team members
- Must be detail oriented and have a basic knowledge of accounting
- Represents the bank in a manner that maintains and expands banking relationships
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Possess a positive attitude, with a professional image and professional energy
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to work Saturday’s and occasional evenings
- Be a notary or willing to obtain a notary license
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to adapt to a flexible work schedule
- Advocate the Integrity Code of Culture