Tax-advantaged* IRA savings get to your retirement in less time. Don't risk working through your golden years. Retire at an appropriate age with the help of an IRA at Integrity Bank & Trust.
We offer several convenient retirement plan options to suit your situation, including traditional IRAs, Roth IRAs, SIMPLE IRAs, SEP IRAs, and Rollover IRAs. Let us help you find the right plan.
- Tax-advantaged retirement savings*
- Competitive interest above standard savings rates
- Traditional and Roth IRA options
- SIMPLE, SEP IRA, and Rollover IRAs also available
- No setup fees
- $5,500 contribution limit per year (as of 2015)**
- Additional $1,000 "catch-up" contribution allowed for ages 50+
- Funds can be used to purchase CDs within IRA
Integrity Bank & Trust investment products are (1) Not insured by the FDIC (2) Not a deposit or other obligation of, or guaranteed by, Integrity Bank & Trust, (3) Subject to investment risks, including possible loss of the principal amount invested.
- Traditional vs. Roth
There are advantages to both traditional and Roth IRAs. One of the biggest differences is the time at which you see the most advantage. A traditional IRA provides potential tax relief today, while a Roth IRA has the potential for the most tax benefit at time of retirement.
- No income limits to open
- No minimum contribution requirement
- Contribution limits apply**
- Contributions are tax deductible on state and federal income tax**
- Earnings are tax deferred until withdrawal (when usually in lower tax bracket)
- Withdrawals can begin at age 59 ½
- Early withdrawals subject to penalty**
- Mandatory withdrawals at age 70 ½
- Contribution limits apply**
- Income limits to be eligible to open Roth IRA**
- Contributions are NOT tax deductible
- Earnings are 100% tax free at withdrawal**
- Principal contributions can be withdrawn without penalty**
- Withdrawals on dividends can begin at age 59 ½
- Early withdrawals on dividends subject to penalty**
- No mandatory distribution age
- No age limit on making contributions as long as you have earned income
- Self-Directed IRA
A Self-Directed IRA gives you increased investment flexibility — you can even invest locally. And you’ll work with an experienced wealth manager every step of the way.
Go beyond the stock market to diversify your portfolio with traditional or non-traditional investments of your choosing — including real estate, LLCs, land, promissory notes, and other legally qualified assets.
- Several options available, including:
- SIMPLE IRA or SEP IRA
- Traditional IRA
- Roth IRA
- Rollover IRA
- 401(k) plans
- Tax-advantaged* IRA savings and interest
- Increased flexibility in your investments
- Capitalize on growth prospects outside of the stock market
- Invest your money locally or globally
- Expertise and assistance from a qualified wealth manager
- Knowledgeable, accommodating service
*Consult a tax advisor.
** Refer to the IRS website for current limits and penalties.