Mobile banking lets you manage your accounts on the go. It’s like having a branch in the palm of your hand.
Use your mobile device to check your balance, transfer funds, pay bills, and even deposit checks — anytime, anywhere. Spend less time at the bank, and more time doing things you enjoy.
Read system requirements here
- Fast, free, and secure service for customers enrolled in online banking
- Easily keep track of your finances — even on the go:
- View account balances
- Review history
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Receive alerts
- Pay bills
- Deposit checks
- View branch information
- Save valuable time and effort; avoid an extra trip to a branch
- Available via our handy mobile app:
Mobile Check Deposit
Deposit checks with your mobile device! Just point, click, and deposit using your smartphone’s camera.
It’s simple, secure, and so easy. Never wait in line to deposit a check again!
- Deposit checks anytime, anywhere from your mobile phone
- Free service for customers with mobile banking
- Save time, avoid unnecessary trips to a branch
- Deposit your check in just a few quick clicks
- Simply snap a photo of your check, then send it on its way to the bank
Mobile Deposit Tips
- Before logging into the Integrity Mobile Banking app, close all other apps running in the background on your mobile phone
- Sign/Endorse the back of your check, and label it "For Mobile Deposit Only @ IBT" or "Mobile Deposit - IBT"
- When prompted for the amount, carefully enter the check amount to ensure it matches the amount written on your check
- Flatten folded or crumpled checks before taking your photos
- Keep the check within the view finder on the camera screen when capturing your photos. Try not to get too much of the areas surrounding the check
- Take the photos of your check in a well-lit area preferably on a solid dark background
- Keep your phone flat and steady above the check when taking your photos
- Hold the camera as square to the check as possible to reduce corner to corner skew
- Make sure that the entire check image is visible and in focus before submitting your deposit with:
- No shadows across the check
- All four corners are visible
- Check is not blurry
- The MICR line (numbers on the bottom of your check) is readable
Daily deposit limits:
Users can deposit up to $2,500 per day, with all checks payable in US dollars and drawn on banks in the United States. There is no limit to the number of checks up to the $2,500 per day maximum. Deposit limit exceptions are available on a limited basis, and the daily deposit limit is subject to change. See the Mobile Deposit Terms and Conditions in-app for details.
Cut off Times:
The daily deposit cut off time is 5:00pm each business day (MST). Any deposit received after the daily cutoff will generally be deposited in the account within two business days (for example, a check deposited through Mobile Deposit at 7:00pm MST on Monday will not post to the account until Wednesday). Holds, however, may be placed on some checks which may delay the availability of funds.
Checks may be shredded once the deposit posts to the account. The acceptance of a check by Mobile Deposit is not sufficient proof that the check has cleared and has been deposited into the account.