We are very excited to announce that our branch lobbies are now open with our normal business hours!
As the State of Colorado continues to reopen, we acknowledge that these past couple of months have been difficult in unimaginable ways. We are very happy that Integrity has been able to continue to serve your banking needs amid the pandemic.
In closely following the continued developments of COVID-19 and to help limit the spread of the coronavirus, Integrity is taking the following measures:
- We have increased cleaning procedures for all branch locations, which are in line with the CDC’s recommendations and have installed acrylic shields at customer facing areas.
- Employees are required to wear face masks and follow strict hygiene practices. We also require all customers to wear masks that cover their nose and mouth prior to entering a branch.
- We will continue to enforce social distancing requirements at all locations, ensuring individuals remain six feet apart.
Note: For the safety of your accounts, our staff may ask you to temporarily remove face coverings for proper identification when inside our locations.
Integrity will continue to monitor the CDC, federal, state, and local guidelines and adjust branch services accordingly. Updates will be posted to our website and our social media accounts. We want to remind you that if you are feeling unwell or are uncomfortable with our lobby procedures please continue banking via our drive-thru options or through our digital banking services.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this unusual time. We are prepared and focused on continuing to serve you!
Integrity has the following tools and resources available to assist you:
Letter from the CEO/President
Dear Integrity Customers,
First off, I want to personally say thank you for banking with Integrity. We have never taken your business for granted – especially in times like these. Throughout this COVID-19 crisis, I have been constantly impressed and grateful for our customers who are weathering this storm right alongside us, and our employees who have worked tirelessly to support you in new and innovative ways.
I recently came across a quote that reinforces how we serve as advocates for you:
“When times are good, we want to be a good partner – and when times are bad, we want to be a great partner.” Here are some of the ways we are committed to being a great partner and why you can be confident in having Integrity Bank & Trust on your side:
- As a privately held small business, Integrity Bank & Trust has never been more prepared to encounter a crisis of this magnitude. Our executive team made a strategic decision to carry higher levels of capital than in the past and we are coming off a strong year of earnings.
- We continue to provide personalized assistance to small businesses who have been financially impacted by COVID-19 by providing Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loans through the SBA and by working with borrowers affected by shelter in place orders.
- We are taking the health of our employees and customers seriously by opening our lobbies to appointment only and following Public Health Order #20-28. The health of employees and customers is a top priority.
- We continue to maintain our exceptional customer service. If you need anything, please call. We will do whatever possible to ensure your banking needs are met.
Integrity Bank & Trust believes in our community and is proud to stand as a partner to so many who have found this time to be challenging. Each week I send a memo to my staff and I always end with the line “As always, call me if you need anything.” I want to extend that same offer to you, our customers. If you need anything, call or text me at 719-213-8363 and I will personally see that you get the attention you deserve. Thank you for your continued trust. It’s an honor to serve you.