Take control of your financial future. A Self-Directed IRA gives you increased investment flexibility — you can even invest locally. Work with a wealth manager every step of the way.
Go beyond the stock market to diversify your portfolio with traditional or non-traditional investments of your choosing — including real estate, LLCs, land, promissory notes, and other legally qualified assets.
- Several options available, including:
- SIMPLE IRA or SEP IRA
- Traditional IRA
- Roth IRA
- Rollover IRA
- 401(k) plans
- Tax-advantaged* IRA savings and interest
- Increased flexibility in your investments
- Capitalize on growth prospects outside of the stock market
- Invest your money locally or globally
- Expertise and assistance from a qualified wealth manager
- Knowledgeable, accommodating service
*Consult a tax advisor.
Integrity Bank & Trust investment products are (1) Not insured by the FDIC (2) Not a deposit or other obligation of, or guaranteed by, Integrity Bank & Trust, (3) Subject to investment risks, including possible loss of the principal amount invested.